Monday, May 23, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control

It was fun while it lasted doing the project or at least what I was able to get done in the end. I feel, honestly because I have some really weird friends that this would possibly work. People all over the US have tried different things including real authentic MEALS from other countries. I don’t see why snacks would be any different. Especially the fact that it’s just pretzels and bacon and then you have a Japanese twist with wasabi rice crackers. Doing this project has actually got me interested myself in what the status of this development would become. "Through implementation, the company turns the plans into actions. Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed" (Gary Armstrong, 54). New things are being created every day and things that look just downright disgusting many people love. So you never really know how things could go. I have actually mentioned this project to a couple of friends and once I said bacon they were ready to spend. Who doesn’t love bacon? It was pretty cool getting that reaction. I didn’t even think to ask my mom for the simple fact according to her, I’m one of the weird people. It was quite interesting though, if in fact that this was to be carried out, I would stick with it and see how it goes. It would be really cool to build a business that you thought of and planned out to share with the world. The most rewarding thing about the whole thing is the look on people’s face once they’re satisfied with your product. Who knows maybe one day I will actually give this a go and see what happens. It would be awesome to look back on it one day and say “Yea. I did that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment